I signed up for a coaching package, now what?!
Once you've signed up for a coaching package, you will receive a confirmation email that has directions on your next steps. Make sure to check your SPAM folder, as sometimes our emails end up there.
Do I have to live in Chicago to become a client?
Nope! We're online coaches, so all you need to work with us a goal, motivation, & and internet connection.
How often is support available to me?
We're available via email, text, FaceTime, Skype, and Facebook Message as most hours. During the night, we're sleeping, so support is typically when the sun is up
But, you can message us at anytime, as often as you need.
What are Perfect Form Fitness's goals for me?
We have four goals for you.
- Achieve your goals
- Have fun
- Enjoy life
- Learn to be independent and not need us.
Yep, that's right. Our goal if for you to learn enough that eventually, you won't need us anymore.
Can you personalize a program for me?
Yes! All of our programs are 100% designed for our clients. Nothing is a template or a cookie cutter plan. We design everything from the ground up. For every client, every time.
What's the difference between Flex Dieting, IIFYM, an Exchange, & Meal Plans
There are many ways to achieve your goals. The most successful one is the one that works best for you & fits your life.
- Flexible Dieting or If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM)
- You count calories and track your macronutrient intake. This is the most accurate way to track your calories. It will involve a scale, but allows you the most flexibility and sustainability in your nutritional goals. For more information on flexible dieting, check out our guide here.
- Food Exchange
- A food exchange involves counting what you eat with a point system. You exchange 3 ounces of chicken for 1 point. You need 3 points in a meal. This is a great option for people who don't want to log every meal. You can see an example of an exchange program here.
- Meal Plans
- A meal plan is just that, a set meal plan for you to eat. These include shopping lists, recipes, everything you need. These are great for people who do not have time to cook or plan meals.
Is a gym membership required?
A gym membership is highly recommended for training, as that will give you the best results. However, it's not required. We can design a program based on you. If you want to workout at your apartment complex's weight room, we can design a program for you. If you want to workout at home and don't have any equipment, we can design a program for you.
We accept PayPal for our payments. No membership is required. You are able to pay with any major credit card, and bank account or a personal check via PayPal.
You can cancel your coaching package at any time. Once a payment has been processed, you have access to Perfect Form Fitness services for 30 days. If you cancel on day 15, you will still have access until day 30.